Nuffnang

Saturday, August 16, 2008

today i've learnt something,and that is not everyone who does bad things has evil intentions.maybe they have a reason for doing so.i have a perfect example here.

recently,my sister and i got into a heated argument over a trivial matter,and i know that clear cut i was at fault,but i still tried to argue my way out of it.after awhile when i decided to admit my mistake,my sister had just the right sort of punishment for me in mind.she made me write lines!i know that i'm wrong and i regret what i've done,and i've already apologised,so why did she have to make me do it?i hated it but i had no choice but to do her bidding as i knew i was clearly at fault.

so i started to serve my punishment.little did i expect that while i was writing my lines,i pondered on why my sister made me do it.initially i thought she just wanted to teach me a lesson and thus punished me in such a ridiculous manner.

but i came to know her true intentions.she wanted me to remember and know that what i was doing was wrong,and so she made me carry out such a stupid punishment do that i would not make that mistake again.and indirectly that made me see that my sister actually cares for me and wants me to be a better person.even though she has her own ways of doing so,i know that it's out of good will that she's doing this for me.i really appreciate what she's done and i definately won't make the same mistake again
.

No comments: