Nuffnang

Thursday, August 21, 2008

MR AH KUN forced me to play bball today,for those ppl who know me,i've broke my ligament abt one month ago(:it's kinda recovering,but i still played bball today(:hmmm,not bad la,my shooting skills is getting better after my ligament tear(:haha,SAMsaid"wah belle your ligament okay alr la la,can play alr la(:"haha,but the both of us feel tt we are like PARIS HILTON,cos we very useless,lazy to run,lazy to block,all we do is a little running and when ppl pass us the ball just shoot(:hahaha.

im glad tt things are half cleared now(:but it's only HALF!!!but it's okay la,im not gg to care anymore,just continue and say and talk what you want,shout also can,tell the whole world also can,for what i care(:yes,i might be sacarstic,but this is how i feel,too bad.at least i dont go ard telling tales(:hahahahhahaha(:

TO MY LISTENING EARS(:,i hope you will understand whyn am i still so pissed off and keep making sacarstic remarks.but when time flies,it'll be over,so just let me be sacarstic for the moment(:and im not blogging to offend anyone,unless you feel guilty abt what i've said then you will be affected(:

No comments: