Nuffnang

Monday, August 11, 2008

went to drea hse,kammy joelle and grace was there too(: finally,joelle,you finally meet us(:hahaha. miss her so much.andrea bought alcohol so every was drinking except me and elle.i drink coffee when i lose while playing five ten with them and when elle lose grace will drink it for her.(:cool(:




baby came to drea hse and pick me up.we when to cindy's hse.hmmm,drink again,but not me(:it's baby and brother they all.cindy asked us to watch this horror movie called IT.so while they are drinking we girls are watching the show.kinda scary.there was a part when jermaine and i was like holding on to each other hand,haha,we are scare(:hahaha.cool.later on back home(:haha.but inside the lift,jermaine scare me sia.she suddenly think of some youtube thingy then shout.-.- whoo,scare the shit of of me): but awhile later everyone seem to forget abt it.

No comments: