Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

im back to school today(:cool,i guess everyone miss me much(: i think i've been influence by baby.i've been talking like him for the past few weeks(:haha.he said that when he's talking to me like he's talking to himself in the mirror.haha.i like leh(: mum got me a new line,so i can msg all i want with this line because it's unlimited free sms.uber cool right?haha.anyway my physio therapist said tt i dont have to wear my splint anymore,all i have to do now is to exercise my thumb regularly(: but my poor painful thumb cant take these intensive exercises,it's way too painful,like im forcing my thumb to bend,i got no choice but to do it,in order to recover asap(:well...gotta study for O's soon,intensive studying.so whoever wants to study can give me a call(: especially SAM!!!haha.miss you and serene la!!!see you two soon alright?loves(:

No comments: