Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

looking at the photos in my phone, on my blog with my dearest friends,i've realise tt it's not just a photo,there's always a story behind it,good or bad.something its not what you see.





today i've learnt tt not all friends tt can be trusted,the simple the person is,actually he or she is complicated.have you ever thought that ur friends wont talk behind your back?but the fact is every friends talk behind your back,i will not deny tt i actually talk bad things behind my friends,but one thing is becos they talk abt me first,so it will naturally make me talk bad abt them(: so what i feel bad? they dont feel bad when they talk bad abt me,why should i really care so much? yes i dont care what others say abt me,becos only i can label myself,not others,but this thing will always be in my heart. now i know who are the ones tt are true to me who are not. i'll love those who loves me and treat them better.im not flawless.well...everyone are not flawless but one thing that i can do is to change and move on to be a better person.





well...my girl,let's not talk bad anymore,and heck what others say,i know you cant stand it anymore,and you cant be friends with ppl like this,but dont you worry,we arent the ones who talk bad abt ppl,so we are not afraid of confrontation,it will come,sooner or later(: shall wait and see love(: i'll miss you alright?







it's sissy's birthday today,finally a day that mum,sis and i can eat a birthday tgt,this will happen only once in a blue moon.but well...it's okay, better than nth(:



SISSY'S BIRTHDAY CAKE(:


No comments: