Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

oh ya,was talking abt prom today in school with my classmates.it will be held 9days after O's. mans asked me when and where i wanna buy my prom dress.hmmm...no idea?haha.prom night will be at orchard hotel.cool.maybe we'll be booking a room there.and club after prom(:yeah yeah yeah(:so baby,no objection ar(:by the time im offcially 18 and i can just go any club i want(:cool.i like sia.

jermaine told weiliang tt i got a coughing face.i've been coughing alot lately,it just dont wanna go away.cant sleep at night,cant wake up in the morning.cant do my paper well...what the fcuk.i dont like sia.hopefully i can study well and get at least a full Olvl cert.

baby dont always dota dota dota la.i got nth to do while you are playing dota you knw.no ones talk to me): i like talking to the wall when im talking to you la.dont like leh.eat also nvr acc me.den you eat i acc you.i wanna complain ar!!! hahahahaha.you lousy piece of shit!!!hahaha.sorry.hahaha

No comments: