Nuffnang

Friday, November 19, 2010

Spendthrift

Been enjoying too much of lil "luxury life" these few weeks.
And Im kinda addicted to visit the saloon for wash and blow for my hair ^.^

I've been spending money prodigiously -.-
And I just went to do my nails yesterday with fengfengg after we booked our FTT.

The test date is like woooo.... Damn longggggg~~~
Next year Feb-.-
Yes, back to nails, we did it @ Far East Plaza and it's express Mani and Pedi.
And guess how much???

It's just f $6 for Mani and $8 for Pedi, damn cheap right?
Though her skill not as good as those expensive one, but at least is passable, not those like the few ugliest nails that I've ever done, one at City Plaza another at Bedok.

Dtyt called me yesterday while im doing my nails, and I was like " Hello~ Im doing my nails also LOL!" and he was like " These few weeks you like enjoy hor? Massage, wash hair , do nails" LOL! I think like funny lehhh~ LOL! Cos usually I dont go for massage or wash hair at the saloon.

So I spend my day with fengfengg gossiping all the way. LOL! love her (:

No comments: