Nuffnang

Saturday, November 6, 2010

LMAO Friday.


Watched Jackass with dtyt and friends.
it's a R21 show ^.^ LOL!
Suprisingly, Im able to get in (:

It's damn nice~ They did crazy stuff and it's like,
" WTF! who the hell will do that?!?!? "

I remember one part is the sweat cocktail,
I almost vomited.

They asked this fat guy to exercise then collect his sweat from every part of his body,
then another guy drink it. it's like crazy~ thinking of it now makes me wanna puke. eWwww...

Then got this guy sitting behind me, damn not auto sia~ He laughed and kicked my seat at the same time-.- got so funny meh? Like damn irritating only~ After the movie I heard him telling his friends " I laugh till I got no voice alr " and I just got that urge to tell him" Ya, and you kicked my chair till very song ma~ " -.-

This show really fantastic, I wonder, wont they get angry with each other? ALL the punching and all the pranks.

No comments: