Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Slashing

Hey peeps, guessed that you've all heard about the slashing cases,
the Downtown east case and also the Bukit Panjang case.

I know I gotta be very careful with my words here and actually I feel very sad about all these.

Im not gonna take sides but I just want to say something fair about the downtown case.

Actually both side are at fault,
let's say IF the victim did not die,
who will blame the murders as much as now?

I dont know what's the stories is about.
But one thing I know is it takes two hands to clap.

Im sorry for the victim who died.
I also pity those who did the killing, MAYBE they are not intentionally to kill.

Whatever it is, it's just very scary.

Dearest friends!

Please be careful! The Bukit Panjang case slashes bystanders too.

Ps: Anyway I got no intention to side anyone and no offence, just spilling what I thought of.




No comments: