Nuffnang

Sunday, November 23, 2008

time for blogging again, having very bad tummy ache, very bad diarrhea. for fucking 3 days i've spend almost my whole time sitting on the toillet bowl -.- sharp pain on my tummy, so bad so bad. went to see the doctor just now, and he said it's stomach flu. okay, no chilli and milk for me. no milk, no problem, no chilli? is like omfg, i need chilli, but chilli will irritate my upset stomach, so i've no choice, baby will scold if i anyhow eat things, though my stomach is aching badly, but i've got the cravings to eat ice creams and chocolates. haha, but baby scold, then no ice cream, no chocolates. well, usually i dont eat snacks, but just suddenly got the cravings to eat. haha.


baby is always so sweet
, before he went for duty today, he said he will go check out if pasir ris pasar malam sells belle's towel. he's gg to get it for me, but too bad, dont have ): nvm lar, next time if got pasar malam then go see lor(: thanks baby, i love you!


sereneLOVE
, are you coming back alr? i miss you alr lar, we very long nvr just samBABY, you and me go out tgt and talk alr lar. you faster come back and call us lar!!! haha!


monday no work! shiok! can relax, but baby is working night shift tmr, so dont think he can acc me. im gg to chiong working frm tuesday onwards, no matter what also must go to work, earn that few bucks and save money so that i can buy something for baby for chirstmas. and also save money to go to cruise bcos our plans changed, thailand to cruise. enjoy!!! haha.

No comments: