Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

finally there's a time for me to blog, been working for the past two days. so far so good, on the first day, i've alr got two appointments(: that's a very good start that makes me wanna continue working. even if you've one appointment it's alr considered good, and you can slack alr(: haha.

realise that the lil boys there hate me, but i dont care, i just want the money(: lil boys... what you expect? once you are better than them they are like girls. gossips~ whatever! i dont care, my job is to sit there and talk on the phone for 3 hrs and done(: worst thing is that im the only girl there. but luckily madelineMAMA joining me but, she only officially start work nxt week.

been meeting sereneLOVE almost everyday, so if i dont see her i'll miss her face(: haha, i misses samBABY too!!! samBABY! meet me soon okay, you no exam alr like also still so busy): andrea and kammy, i guess... they are also busy with their work):

i've lots of photos to update but, im lazy haha, give me time. when im free i'll update. well, im gg to get prepared and off to work alr(: shall stop here(:

No comments: