Nuffnang

Monday, September 8, 2008

JUST A RAMDOM POST(:

after browsing through friendster, i miss prissy so much!!! i miss the times when we used to talk abt friendship with each other in the middle of no where at cine. i just miss her. she is one of my dear friend that will be there when i need her(: she's a nice girl. awwww... i just miss you la !!!



the cute lil big sister here(: misses her much much much❤





well.. i miss long hair too. kinda regret cutting, but most of the ppl said that i look better in short hair. but but... without long hair, i cant do anything to my hair): i miss long hair... today i sudddenly miss so many things. suddenly just feel like blogging and type out all my thoughts that are running through my head.

MY LONG HAIR PHOTO❤ ..

hmmm.. is just so, I MISS I MISS~ (:

No comments: