Nuffnang

Monday, September 8, 2008

hmmm,well... another shopping day with drea(: the day or i shall say night start at vivo city. went to get river island wallet for kammy dear and feng feng(: after our shopping, went to braddel. met up with kammy dear. it's bonding time again(: i just enjoyed my day with just the both of them, but not forgetting MR PDF(: being trick by us, he ate a super sour sweet that drea bought frm candy empire(: his face like spastic sia, we laugh like hell!!! ended off the day by taking a cab home...

I AM HAPPY WITH MY CIRCLES OF
FRIENDS.
ANDREA GOH, JOELLE YIP, KAMMY GOH,
SERENE CHEW AND SAMANTHA LIM(:

there are some photos with drea, so i'll upload in my next post(:
WHILE WAITING FOR DREA...


KAMMY'S DOG,KEKE(:

BORED...





anyway few days ago i was quarrelling with this blogshop girl, she is so fcuking rude in her words. actually was my fault for backing out and not replying her emails. but for those ppl who know me well enough, my com was spoiled long long ago!!! hahaha, and her attitude like fcuk, she scolded me bitch, is like... WTF!!!!PLS DONT BUY ANYTHING FRM HER,IF YOU BACK OUT SHE WILL FCUK YOU(: but she will get so pissed because she owe me what(: she needs my order badly..ohh... poor liitle girl... that's what she always used on others(:hahaha. think that she's an old women that put a dictionary beside her and used chimilology words to scold ppl(: put me in her blacklist page?? go ahead, anyway i wont get anything frm her so are my friends(: luckily my msg are free, so i alr msg all my friends not to buy anything frm her(: check out her blacklist page, all vulgarities, tsk tsk. still suspect me that i've spam her blog.... is like WHATEVER!!!! her blog:www.shoppingdreamland.blogspot.com




my saturday was a good and bad day(: went for a photo shoot at punggol end with my sister. we are helping http://fabuliciousave.livejournal.com as their model. this part was fun(: but the not so good part is that, there are many many mosquitoes!!! well, the shoot still goes well though it was tiring. so ppl, pls take a look at the new collect and fabuliciousave(: after shooting, went home to bath den out again to meet baby and rest at clark quay, central mall for dinner then boat quay for sheesha. a rainy day... sucks. we get all wet while walking down to boat quay): we still manage to reach the sheesha place(: the day wasnt that bad after all, except for the mosquitoes bite and rainy day(:

FABULICIOUSAVE(:


OWNER OF THE BLOGSHOP,REGINA(:



MY SISTER AND I....





SHEESHA..






LOVE(:



ME

No comments: