Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy Busy Busy
Been busy at work and also in school,
so I guessed my blog gonna rot.
Finally got the time to blog but no pictures will be uploaded as Im actually using blogger during work. LOL!
Assisgnments are piling up,
so are the group projects from school.
Recently there's these two bitches that I didnt expect to be the f bitches in my life.
Both disgust me and I really feel like slapping their face whenever I see them,
okay, maybe one of them i feel like slapping her face,
because she make use of ppl and all.
Plus, I dont unsertand why simple english words she also cannot read,
I dare not say my english is good,
but the least I can do is read simple english.
Shame on you.
okay, enough of ranting,
only my gfs know who am I talking about (:
Gfs are still the best, they know me inside out (:

No comments: