Nuffnang

Monday, December 20, 2010

IT'S A STEAL

Dear Readers,

Im selling off my old Burberry Wallet / Card Holder that can put coins. LOL!

If you think you do not have enough to get a new branded wallet,
why not get mine first?
Start from 2nd hand !

I promise and swear to god that this wallet is authentic!
If not, I'll do 100 % refund!

Im selling @ $120
Fast deal @ $100 only!
USUAL @ $395

As it's already 2 yrs old and dirty and a lil torn -.-
REALLY dirty.
It has changed in colour( all burberry leather will change colour eventually ),
This explain why.
Im not sure if washing helps,
you can try if you want to buy.

Definitely Authentic I can give you the box and the paper bag if you want(:

Please email me if you are interested(:
Bedoublele@gmail.com



How to check if it's real or fake?

-Real : Made in Italy
-Fake : Made in China / France

I've been checking out Burberry stuff for quite a long time,
so I wont sell you fake goods(:

Trust Me!

Just that this Wallet is really damn f old, dirty and even a lil torn,
if you dont mine, please adopt it (:

*No refund
*only meet up
*Want to reserve, must pay 50% first
*Postage will be available only you willing to pay more
*Meet up at my convenience
*100% authentic

No comments: