Nuffnang

Friday, October 1, 2010

BIRTHDAY MONTH(:
Credit to AshInCans

Bought this Maxi Dress for my bday(:
Love it!

Okay, I'm gonna be damn lazy to blog these days because of work and school and assignment piling up-.-

Well, Im gg to state what I want below, so you dont have to think hard on what you wanna buy for me as a bday present(: LOL!

LONG-TERM USE PRESENT
  • A new Burberry wallet(: Classic design that can put notes! LOL!
  • Canon Camera (RED IXUS 100)
  • Chanel Double C earrings
  • Longchamp bag (RED or BLACK)
  • Iphone
  • Watch
  • Anklet
  • Ferragamo Hair clip


SHORT-TERM USE PRESENT

  • Cash~
  • Clothes
  • Vouchers ( clothes, nails)
  • Cash for my Iphone fund ~~ ^.^


Thank you very much FIRST~~ LOLOLOLOL!!!


Anyway most probably I'll be celebrating my bday on the 16 Oct, so please make yourself free(:

p/s: Kel-ling, update alr~ LOL!

No comments: