Nuffnang

Saturday, September 11, 2010

KellyO's 20th Bday.

Check out this siao char bo here it's my dearest gf, KELLY ONG~

She's quite gone last night. LOL!
So ya, that explain why she go missing when I left, so I just anyhow snap one photo of her before she went missing.
Anyway hope you enjoy yourself last night and love your bday cake(:

Somehow, dont know why, just camwhore only~
More in Kelly's camera. LOL!

Lil sister, Lee feng feng(:




And Gracey~~~



P/S : Gracey, I still remember the lil joke you shared last night! LOL!
and Kelly, please dont scold me for putting such a weird photo of you inside my blog~ LOL!

I had my fun and the lil gathering and update with you girls, hearts all.

P/S again: KammyG please get well soon and we're all waiting to have fun with you!
Next is my bday alreadyyyy~~~~~ LOL!!!

No comments: