Nuffnang

Monday, August 23, 2010

DISTRESSSSSSS~~~


Finally exams are over, waiting for supp only. LOL, but hopefully NOT-
Office is getting boring each day. I got NOTHING to do because network is down down down~
Somehow, I still miss grandmother. I dont know why. Whenever bus passed by her house, I miss her. Maybe because she was the one tt take care of sister and I when we were young. I spend more time with grandmother than my parents. And my sister sleeps with her when she was young, so can you imagine how close we were? Anyway, it's over.

Went to City Plaza and did my Lashes again~~
Initial plan was to be there to get dtyt's berverly hills shoe,
but there's no size anymore ):
I know he want it so much):
So back to indulgence and did the 60 bucks lashes instead of the 30 one.
Wanna look natural instead of drama(:
And I love it so much, so is dtyt(:

Then Pasa Malam near city plaza,
finally bought a cover for my BB (:
And it's RED!!!!
I LOVE DTYT!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING (:

No comments: