Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You know some ppl are lucky enough to born in rich family and they dont have to trouble about money issues. And some work hard for it. So i can say that im not from a rich family, so i need to work hard for my moneyyyy~~~ Tell myself, there are ppl who are even worst than me. So i shouldnt grumble about dad losing all his money and couldnt pay my school fees. Grumble about me being lazy and choosy for not having a job. Asking my mum why she didnt strike lottery when she invest so much. For my school fees, i wanna work! I need a job! So anyone? Job Intro? Arghhhhhhhhh~~~~~~


Looking forward to saturday (: At least now something to keep me motivated, dtyt (: How i wish that i can see him everyday, but anyway talk to him every night is more than enough. Better than not talking and not seeing him.

No comments: