Nuffnang

Sunday, March 21, 2010

♥ dtyt

Phew~ Finally done with my new blog skin! It takes me like about 5 hours to make everything right(: LOL! It's like phew~~~ Love the new blogskin (:

Round applause to mbelle because she's a good girl today(: I was feeling quite guilty that I've been staying at dtyt house almost everyday and didnt get to see mummy's face-.- So i decided to spent my weekend with her(: I've already made an appt with her few days back to have lunch with her today, we went to Tampines Ikea(: Suppose to be lunch but dinner. Walked around the place like two lost sheep D: And bought home my Almondy with Daim inside(: Dinnered at Bedok and back home~ Im tired, soon off to bed~

I miss dtyt ): Hopefully he is comfortably sleeping in camp now. Another 4 more hours and he'll be awake and I'll be asleep~ Wont be able to meet him till Monday night ): Only get to talk to him over the phone for awhile today, we're so used to see each other almost everyday, and now-.- He's in camp and im at home-.- It'll be weird to be home now.

I miss his super uncomfortable skeleton bed.
I miss his bulky bolster.
I miss him hugging me to sleep.
I miss him kissing my forehead before he goes to bed.
I miss lying down beside him, knowing that he'll fall asleep before me yet wanna pat me to sleep.
I MISS MY DTYT!

Sweet, I just wanna let you know that no matter what happen, I'll give you my support(: Most importantly, just be happy (: As long as you are happy, im happy (:

No comments: