Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 1, 2009


I'M BACK!
okay, im like damn lazy to blog these days. Piled up with lotsa projects, individuals and group projects are killing me. Seems like they've given lotsa of time to do it but it isnt as easy as what we think -.- Well, busy accompany-ing yifeng these few days because she's gonna fly back to thailand soon, and yes, she flew back to thailand alr, see you soon babe! Two weeks time with our pressie (:


Im so sorry to neglect my sereneLOVE and samBABY! Been busy with projects and feng feng, totally forget to text the both of you! So sorry dears!


Damn lazy to upload photos lar, so gonna stare at my old photos for awhileee... LOL.

Gonna meet my kammyGwifey in awhile to talk cork and gossips! I miss gossipping with LOVE and BABY!


Here by to say special thanks to marilyn for helping me in my draft project(: And bi and wendy for your companion(:

No comments: