Nuffnang

Friday, October 2, 2009

Okay, met up with SereneLOVE again today(:
Helped her with her blog and all, wanted to change mine too,
but doesnt have enough time, so did her's first(:
Then headed to east coast park to slack(:
Caught a winnie the pooh bear and decided to hang it on Bro's bike(:
Damn cute, but he say damn gay, but i dont care(:
Anyway i really feel thankful to have a bro like A.
Thanks alot! What you did really a thousand thanks!
I dont know how to repay you but hope the bear will bring you some luck(:
THANKS ALOT! YOU DID ME A FAVOUR WHICH I CANT REPAY AT ALL!!!
The first time in my life that friends will help me to the extend,
seriously appreciated to all friends that helped me out(:
XOXO!

The cute lil bear hanging on bro's bike(:

My chui face and SereneC.

Ah cum's wallet and mine(:
Kinda alike, coolio.
KEKE!!!!!!

@ Rebel
KammyG,JaslinL and JoannaC.


Mustafa with LOVE and BABY(:




No comments: