Nuffnang

Monday, July 20, 2009

You know, within one night, i've become a stingy ass wipe.
But wait a minute, come to think abt it ...
Do i have such rich or i shall say generous parents like my friends do?
NO!
I just dont understand why my close friends arent thinking for me?
Yes, they are thoughtful.
But not to me.
WHY?
HAHA! hilarious.
I can only envy friends that are lucky enough to have parents that can give them love when they need.
I can only envy friends that have parents to lend them some money when they do not have.
I can only envy friends that have parents willing to pay school fees for them.
Yes, i agree im not the poorest ass in the world.
But so what? im still poor right? Compared to my circles of friends.
My parents cant even pay my school fees.
If they could, they would!
But they couldnt.
You cant blame me for being in a lousy family with no money.
I've gotta work to earn money.
Icant even get the things that i like.
If i were to use finish my pay, im so gonna eat shit. WHY?
Cos i do not have parents tt can lend me money!
So just let me be that STINGY ASS WIPE that everyone is thinking right now!
Whatever it is, i've got no mood in any celebration because i hate myself for being me.
Yes, and this post is obviously out of anger,
and at the same time i feel that it's true.

No comments: