Nuffnang

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hmmm, other than in secondary school,
i'll visit the doctor because i want to skip school.
Today i've visited the doctor for the first time after i left school.
Haha, because Im sick! Im having fever!
Im feeling hungry now.
I expect my dinner to be here in no time.
But no more Dinner. I screw it all up.
or ?
):
I think im gonna take my medicine and go to bed soon.
Moonlight resonance is a good show.
After watching that show i really feel like blogging more often.
It's not because I dont have any friends to talk to abt my problems.
It's because some things, words cant explain everything.
Sometimes, it's even hard to describe how you feel.
Haha, no link with the show right?
But because there's this character in the show,
she type her feelings out.
So i wish i could be like her.
I dont know why, but only when im hapy i'll blog.
But now whenever i've feelings that i cant describe,
whenever words can explain eveything, i feel like blogging.
And today, it's this sitiuation):

No comments: