Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everything seems like nvr go right these few days.
It's just so sucky yeah?



Sunday,


Went to meet baby in the night with his father and family(:
Ate at some restaurant near Marine Parade,
later on went over to his dad hse and stay over.
Movie marathon for the Ongs Brothers.haha.
After we were awake,
we slacked the whole evening.
Then went over to Bishan to fix my braclet(:
Dinner at Sakae Sushi(:
While on the way back to Kovan,
Baby just randomly told me that,
his dad and mum kept asking him "where's belle?" "where's your gf?"
He said it's the first time his dad and mum keep asking him abt where's his gf.
hahahha, it's so nice(:
Im a nice girl, that's why they kept asking abt me(:
hahahaha(: *bhb (:
Alright,
as usual, slacked at Kovan Mac,
kinda no life,
so ppl, it's time for us to change a place and do something else(:



And guess what?
I doubt I'll be working these few days!!
Cos Boss not ard,
she said she'll call me after she's back in town(:
Relax for a few days first(:



The Ongs Brother,
SEXY(: hahahhaha(:






No comments: