Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to andreaG(:




sencondly i want to make myself and any other that had a doubt with this issue clear that i DID NOT SAY THAT I DONT WANT TO RETURN agathaD'ling HER CAMERA!



it goes like this,she wants to get it back frm me cos her brother wants to use it, but i said that leave it temp with me and when i got the money i will buy it back frm her. then she said that she dont wish to sell it anymore cos her brother is willing to pay for the charger( so am i) and wants to use it, so i did nego with her, till she said that wants me to return to her by monday, so i agree with her, yet on the other side, her brother called me and make it sounds like i dont want to return, the way he speaks like he was really agitated and did not give me a chance to explain, but now come to think abt it, no point explaining, the more i explain the more ppl will think that i dont want to return.and obviously this post isnt explaining but more of trying to make myself and any other clear abt this issue.



and agathaD'ling, just to let you know that im not angry with anything or what cos its yours anyway, but your brother called me that time is really pissing me off, im not trying to say that i dont like your brother call me or what just that since we alr settled the issue alr then why must he still make the call? right? and one more thing that im angry abt is that you said that make sure is still in good condition, and definitely it is but why must you put it as MAKE SURE? so IF it's not you are gg to ask me to pay? think abt the camera background, it's not i want to say anything, what if somehow you gonna tell me that the camera had a scratch at the side and want me to pay that kinda thing,like how would i know if the scratch was long ago or is it i make one? maybe there's a nicer way of saying it.you understand what im saying or not?you always say that you will change for the better, it's good, and yes everyone thinks that you did change, but the way you talk still somehow the same,change it to a better way of saying k?and dont forget your sense of urgency, you get what i mean? everything is important, you see towards the skirt,no hurry, towards the camera by hook by crook have to get it. no offence for blogging this post, i just want to make it clear and write out how i feel.



and anyway, the how it goes that part was just a roughly what happen, if agathaD'ling you think there's something that i wrote wasnt right just let me know and i will change it(:and the purpose of writing this post is to show agathaD'ling how i feel,clear the air and this is the way how i vent my anger on(:and i still call you "agathaD'ling" is cos that before that it was just a moment of anger and really pissed. and you said that why serene got LOVE at the back yours dont have, now i think of one for you alr, dont say im not fair.

No comments: