Nuffnang

Sunday, April 20, 2008

nth's greater than the rush that comes with your embrance
and this world of loneliness i see your face
yet everyone thinks that im gg crazy.
i dont care what they say
im in love with you
they try to pull me away
they dont knw the truth
my heart's crippled by the vein
that i keep on closing
you cut me open.
i cant waste time so give it a moment
i realise nth's broken
dont need to worry bout everything i've done
live every sec like it was my last one
dont look back at new direction
i love you once,needed protection
you're still a part of everything i've do
you're on my heart just like a tattoo
i'll always have you.
if i live every moment
wont change any moment
there's still a part of me in you
i'll nvr regret you
still the memory of you
marks everything i do.
i'd rather have bad times with you,than good times with someone else
i'd rather be beside you in a storm,than safe and warm by myself
i'd rather have hard times tgt,than have an easy apart.
flames to dust
lovers to friends
why do all good things come to an end.

No comments: