Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

finally i get a chance to blog(: was hanging ard with my dearest baobei these few days.that past few days was very happy till today things happen which i dun wish to mentioned made me feel very unhappy but give me time,it'll heal fast(: now im at agatha's gf hse which is ah boy hse using her lousy com.haha, but it's better than nth.thanks(: BAOBEI!! if you are reading this, i want to say sorry to you bcos the advice you gave me i didnt listen so end up im landed in this miserable state,and thanks for ur support(: i love you. and AGATHA,if you are reading this,thanks for spending ur time with me today, i felt so excited when im on my way meetin up with you(: and thanks for listening to me.though ur replies are very non realistic and funny at times but your words do cheer me up loads. im lucky enough to have you and yets ard in my critical times. love you guys(: in this ending part, just wanna let my dearest ELLE and DREA know,I MISS YOU (:
me(:
BAOBEIS(:LOVE AGATHA(:LIVING IN MY MISERABLE LIFE):

No comments: